- Recruitment, management and appraisal of secretarial and admissions team;
- Management of the Admissions process: ensuring all enquiries are followed up and all procedures are adhered to;
- Conducting tours of the school for prospective families;
- Coordinating with Principal and other colleagues to inform admissions process;
- Making offers to prospective families;
- Collaborating with Marketing Manager to organise and promote admissions events and publicity.
Reporting to Principal
Timings: 7:45 a.m.- 3:45 p.m
Location: Aurum House, 25 Dady Seth Road, Babulnath, Mumbai 400 007
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential;
- Strong natural communicator essential;
- Experience of managing teams essential;
- Basic ICT literacy essential;
- Degree in relevant area desirable;
- Experience in an international education setting or knowledge of international schools, desirable;
- Confident, outgoing and fair;
- Work well under pressure;
- Willing to develop professionally.
Fill the Form
Please complete all questions. Where not applicable please just answer N/A
Please note DSB is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, age, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Please note that we are committed to safe recruitment and that failure to disclose in full any reasons why you may not be a suitable person to work with young people will nullify all subsequent contractual obligations between DSB and you.
Equally, any misrepresentation of qualifications or experience will,at the Principal's discretion, nullify subsequent contractual obligations of DSB International School.